Red Hot Coco Stars As Cleo in New Comic Book


If Coco Austin were a superhero it's clear what her superpower would be  - her gravity defying curves.
So when she was turned into a comic book character it was no surprise Coco's figure took centre stage looking even bigger than it usually does.


Coco as her alter ego Cleo in the comic book

Coco who was obviously thrilled by the plan, telling the camera: 'That is dope. I love that idea [of being immortalised].' She however had concerns about the skimpy outfit, remarking: 'It's really important that this costume shows more than just a sexual body. It's got to show power.' But when it came to presenting the comic at the world famous Comic Con, Coco was thrilled to wear the real life costume designed by Beyond Comics.
Wearing only a gold thong that put her most famous asset on full display, she pranced around shocking and exciting the other costumed fans.

shooting scenes for Ice Loves Coco at the comic convention

On how she stays in shape, Coco revealed "'My cardio regimen consists of 25 minutes of sprinting on the treadmill three times a week, or I take a boxing, Zumba, kickboxing, dance or body-sculpting class, I even take my dogs jogging at the park. I try to confuse my body and not repeat my routine every day.'   'I just eat small portions of food throughout the day and don’t eat a lot of sweets. I start the day with yogurt or oatmeal and fish oil pills. I love protein!' 

                                                                            




Coco signs an autograph for a fan at the comicco
n

Comments

Popular Posts