On That Ridiculous Shove By Wenger



The sight of a raging Arsene Wenger venting his spleen on Jose Mouhrino stunned the world a fortnight ago. Why did the legendary Arsenal coach loose his head to boiling point many asked; well i 'll tell you. Mourhino has spent the past twelve months getting into the professor's head. Labeling him a master of failure among others.

Speaking immediately after the game, Wenger said: ‘I don’t regret it, what is there to regret?
'I want to go from A to B and someone (Mourinho) confronted me before I got to B without any sign of a welcome. 

Wenger, speaking to Telefoot on Sunday, said: 'They gave too much importance to this story. In hindsight I think I should not have reacted at all, it's not a way to behave on a football field.
'I always regret any signs of violence and I apologise, but that's part of games where everything is manic - and then we have quite a substantial past.
'Did Mourinho provoke me? That is how I felt. I did not enter Chelsea's technical area.' 


The Games gone mad

Comments

Popular Posts