10 Tupac Songs With Lyrics That Seem To Have Been Written After He Was Dead.





The subject of Tupac Amaru Shakur is apparently one that will continue to be debated untill the end of time. From his early days in the nooks and crannies of New York to his latter days in the hills and bubbles of uptown Calabasas Los Angeles, his llife & times on earth though short, is laden with more intrigues and action than movie magic. While going through our discography we came across some really alarming lyrics/songs that seem to slamming from his grave because of the things he was rapping about. Maybe this is why he will be immortal or perhaps its all part of his grand plan, whatever the case may be, we find this article worthwhile as we are sure you would, so enjoy!.
  1.                                                              "Thug Mansion"  
            Dear mama don't cry, your baby boy's doing good
            Tell the homies I'm in heaven and they ain't got hoods
            Seen a show with Marvin Gaye last night, it had me shook
            Dripping peppermint Schnapps, with Jackie Wilson, and Sam Cooke
            Then some lady named Billie Holiday Sang sitting there kicking it with Malcolm, 'til the day 
            Came. Little LaTasha sure grown tell the lady in the liquor store that she's forgiven, so come home
             Maybe in time you'll understand only God can save us
             When Miles Davis cutting lose with the band
             Just think of all the people that you knew in the past that passed on, they in heaven, found peace at                last. Picture a place that they exist, together, There has to be a place better than this, in heaven.


  2.                                                                     "Hail Mary"  
  
Now pay attention, rest in peace father
I'm a ghost in these killing fields
Hail Mary catch me if I go, let's go deep inside
the solitary mind of a madman who screams in the dark


 3.                                                              "The Good Die Young"

These is hard times we livin' in
Churches burnin, planes fallin from the sky
Murder, the good die young
The good definitely die young
This is a lil' somethin' 
To help you get through the day
If you could.
It was more than a tragedy
Emotions be grabbin' me
Plane fell from the sky
We tryin' to figure what happened
Burning' churches, fearin' God
Who can be so cruel
We all ignorant to AIDS
Till it happens to you


4.                                                                  "So Many Tears"


My every move is a calculated step, to bring me closer
to embrace an early death, now there's nothin left
There was no mercy on the streets, I couldn't rest
I'm barely standin, bout to go to pieces, screamin peace
And though my soul was deleted, I couldn't see it
I had my mind full of demons tryin to break free
They planted seeds and they hatched, sparkin the flame
inside my brain like a match, such a dirty game
No memories, just a misery
Paintin a picture of my enemies killin me, in my sleep
Will I survive til the mo'nin, to see the sun
Please Lord forgive me for my sins, cause here I come...


5.                                                                  "Life Goes On" 

Bury me smiling'
with G's in my pocket
have a party at my funeral
let every rapper rock it
let the hoes that I used to know
from way before
kiss me from my head to my toe
give me a paper and a pen
so I can write about my life of sin
a couple bottles of Gin
in case I don't get in


6.                                                  "I Wonder If Heaven Got A Ghetto"


Here on Earth, tell me what's a black life worth
A bottle of juice is no excuse, the truth hurts
And even when you take the shit
Move counties get a lawyer you can shake the shit
Ask Rodney, LaTasha, and many more
It's been going on for years, there's plenty more
When they ask me, when will the violence cease?
When your troops stop shooting niggaz down in the street

7.                                                                  "Still I Rise"

Now what was I to be, a product of this heated passion
Mama got pregnant, and papa got a piece of ass
Look how it began, nobody gave a fuck about me
Pistol in my hand, this cruel world can do without me 
How can I survive? Got me asking white Jesus
will a nigga live or die, 'cause the Lord can't see us
in the deep dark clouds of the projects, ain't no sunshine



8.                                                   "Letter To My Unborn Child"


Seems so complicated to escape fate
And you can never understand 'til we trade places
Tell the world I feel guilty to being anxious
Ain't no way in hell that I could ever be rapist
It's hard to face this, cold world on a good day
When will they let the little kids in the hood play?



9.                                                                   "Better Days"


Time to question our lifestyle, look how we live
Smoking weed like it ain't no thing, so even kids
wanna try now, they lie down and get ran through
Nobody watched 'em clockin the evil man do
Faced with the demons, addicted to hearin victims screamin
Guess we was evil since birth, product of cursed semens
Cause even our birthdays is cursed days
A born thug in the first place, the worst ways
I'd love to see the block in peace
With no more dealers and crooked cops, the only way to stop the beast
And only we can change
It's up to us to clean up the streets, it ain't the same
Too many murders, too many funerals and too many tears
Just seen another brother buried plus I knew him for years
Passed by his family, but what could I say?
Keep yo' head up and try to keep the faith
And pray for better days



10.                                                            "On My Block"

Mislead from childhood where I went astray
Till this day I still pray for a better way
Can't help but feel hopeless and heartbroke
From the start I felt the racism cause I'm dark
Couldn't quit the bullshit made me represent
Hit the bar and played the star, everywhere I went
In my heart, I felt alone out here on my own
I close my eyes and picture home... on my block

Comments

Popular Posts